Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Raining But It Brought Out the Color- Day 222


Another busy day. Brought a gift photo to the family I met photographing the Head of the Weir Race from their beach ( I can't tell you where it is, I like life to much). I took this photo from a new spot I found. There was a no trespassing sign but after my last spot I thought who would see me. Well a truck pulled up and I asked if I could take a photo. He did say sure but don't fall I don't have insurance. He watched me and didn't leave until I did. I feel like a true photographer now. Really proud of myself even trying to take a photo at a no trespassing area. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful shot Nancy....and good for you!!!!! You certainly ARE a real photographer! You go girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol. I don't know what has gotten in to me lately.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Having fun with photography. Recently retired and finally have the time to enjoy playing with my photography whenever I want to. Member of the South Shore Camera Club. President of the Hull Artists Studio Connection.