Friday, February 18, 2011

Building Is Gone - Day 336







When I was driving up Granite Street towards Quincy Square to my surprise the building on the corner of Chestnut Street and Maple Street had been demolished. Hairplace 1 use to have their salon in front, with a typewriter repair shop behind and a coin dealer next to them. Quincy Mutual Fire Insurance owns the land and has plans to landscape the area to leave as open space. It's headquarters is behind the space. The third photo is what the building looked like a couple months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Having fun with photography. Recently retired and finally have the time to enjoy playing with my photography whenever I want to. Member of the South Shore Camera Club. President of the Hull Artists Studio Connection.