Thursday, September 9, 2010

Braintree Yacht Club - Day 174


Yesterday while I was traveling from Weymouth heading to Braintree to purchase some note card envelopes. I headed towards Weymouth Landing. The road I would normally use to turn on to behind the landing is still there but I found that the MBTA train is using most of the land in the valley for a station and parking. One lot is across from the Braintree Yacht Club at the top of the hill. I have seen the Yacht Club from the back many times but this is the first time I have seen it from across the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Having fun with photography. Recently retired and finally have the time to enjoy playing with my photography whenever I want to. Member of the South Shore Camera Club. President of the Hull Artists Studio Connection.