Monday, September 6, 2010

First Apartment - Day 171


When George and I were first married our first apartment was called the Executive House on Hancock Street in Quincy. (name has changed) It was the first high rise apartment building in Quincy. We lived on the eighth floor which you could see Quincy Bay through the apartment windows. I called it my widows walk of the early 70's. George was in the merchant marine sailing for US Line. When his ship was returning from Europe I could see his Ship come over the horizon and I would know it was time to drive to East Boston to meet him. Those were the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Having fun with photography. Recently retired and finally have the time to enjoy playing with my photography whenever I want to. Member of the South Shore Camera Club. President of the Hull Artists Studio Connection.